Saturday, February 8, 2014

Jar Cards and Bag

Some of you may remember when I made these little jar cards for the new release awhile back.  Well they were so loved by my friends, I had to make more!  So this time I made the little cards and then the matching little bags to put them in to give to some friends for their birthdays.


The bag is a LW cut file from the Silhouette Store.


The little tag on the bag was made with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped with the Tiny Tags stamp set.  The sequins are the Berry Red and Tickled Pink.  All these products are from My Craft Spot.


The cards were made with the Jar Basics Metal Dies and stamped with the Jar Basics stamp set and tied on with Maraschino Twine.



6 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous projects!! I love the bags and the jar cards!! The strawberries are so cute!! I love the ribbon you used on the bags!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Soooo cute Gwen! I love that idea also for a gift:) Fun set-nice work!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

Super sweet!

Unknown said...

What a cute card to send or receive! Adorable!

Migdalia said...

FABULOUS project!!!Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Loly Borda said...

Adorable Gwen!TFS