Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 4 of the My Craft Spot New Release

I hope you are still with us here for the new My Craft Spot Stamp Release.  This is day 4 and I have another fun project to share with you today.  This was made with the new Jar Full of Flowers stamp set for the butterflies.  I stamped them then colored them with chalk and hand cut them out added the pearls and put them on foam tape.  The doily is the 4" Doily Metal Die I just cut some of it off.  For the happy birthday I used the new Big Words Metal Dies to cut that out and then added glossy accents and glitter. When it was dry I just glued it down. 




8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So beautiful...love the soft colours!!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Gwen!! I love the beautiful papers!! The colors are so soft and pretty!! And those butterflies are fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Glora said...

What a beautiful card. The colors are so soft and sweet. Perfect for spring. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely gorgeous Gwen! The colors give it a shabby, vintage feel but yet so whimsical with the doily and butterflies! LOVE the glitter big words...so fun!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

A LOVELY card!! Pretty Doily!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Tisha Sewell said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! I love it!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the pretty doily, butterflies & sentiment with glitter.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

This is absolutely beautiful Gwen. I want to make it too!