Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 3 of the My Craft Spot New Stamp Release

So here we are at day 3 of the new My Craft Spot  release week, I hope you are having fun and getting excited to get some of the new stamps and dies!

For my project today I made a little calendar, now I'm not going to lie this took a bit of time to do but so worth it.  I die cut the pages out with the new Scrapping Life Cards metal dies and stamped them with the new Scrapping Life - Calendar stamp set.  The dates that are circled (which is a stamp also) are birthdays and then on the back of the page it has the date and name of who's birthday it is.  So you can either have this on your desk or carry it with you.  I cut the cover out of chipboard and patterned paper and then bound them all together.






8 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the idea of making a desk top calendar w/ red circled dates.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Gwen!! What a great idea!! It looks so fabulous!! I love the paper you used for the cover!! The calendar stamp is a must-have!! Awesome as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

Great use of the calendar stamp. I could use that stamp. Thanks for the inspiration
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Such a FUN idea Gwen! Love your calendar book!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Love this idea!!Super cute & Creative!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

snappy scrappy said...

So gorgeous...and a great idea!!!

Tisha Sewell said...

What a great idea! I love it!

rockpapercricut said...

Awesome calendar! I LOVE this idea and I'm planning on making one. :) You decorated the cover with the prettiest paper and ribbon bow. :) Great job showcasing the new Scrapping Life-Calendar stamp set.

Ally