Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Sophie!

Today is my sweet little granddaughter Sophie's birthday, she is now 3.  She loved the movie Frozen and belts out the song let it go at the top of her lungs, it is so cute!  So of course I had to make her an Ice Princess card for her birthday.


The beautiful snowflakes and snowflake border are from the Snowflake Border Metal Die set.  I cut them out of glitter paper.  The banner was cut with the Ribbon Banners - Straight Metal Dies and stamped with the Banner Sentiments stamp set.  All of these products are from My Craft Spot.


The princess is from Lettering Delights and the inside sentiment is from there also I just turned it into a print and cut.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiuful card!!!! The princess is darling!!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, I'll bet she loves it!!!

Migdalia said...

A darling card! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Lisa said...

Happy birthday to Sophie!! What a gorgeous card you made for her!! The ice princess is adorable!! Love the sparkle!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bobby said...

What an adorable card. I'm sure she loved it.

SiskiyouSue said...

Your card is beautiful!

Jonny and Alli Katseanes said...

She LOVES it! She handed it to me yesterday and said "Here's Elsa, Mom. Don't rip it. Don't bend it. Be very careful!"

Kate said...

OMG I just about died when I saw this card. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. My new Fave Disney movie. I can sing to it over and over again, lol

Georgiana said...

Precious Princess. I had to share this with a friend who has a daughter that loves this movie.