Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 5 of the My Craft Spot New Stamp Release

Well this is day 5 of the My Craft Spot  new release, I know you have seen some super cute stuff and gotten lots of ideas.  Don't forget to join us tomorrow for the Blog Hop, there will be lots more cuteness and of course prizes.
For my project today I made little Nugget Wallets.   It holds 3 nuggets perfectly.   This is a cut file from SVG Cutting Files so quick and easy to make and such a fun little gift. For the little flower on the front I used the new Tiny Doilies 2 Metal Dies and also Tiny Doilies Metal Dies and stamped the sentiment from the new Simply Sentiments stamp set.  The leaf was hand cut.






10 comments:

Kate said...

These wallets are fabulous, Gwen! I've been waiting excitedly to learn how you cut them - so thanks for including a link to the file. I LOVE the way you used the doilies as flowers. Such pretty paper too!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the treat holders. Cannot go wrong with the chocolate inside.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat wallets!!!

Lisa said...

These are so adorable, Gwen!! I love the papers you used!! They look so fun with the treats inside!! Awesome gift idea!! I can't wait to see what you've created for the hop!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathy Salido said...

These are great, and I just bought this nugget file today :)

Migdalia said...

Very PRETTY treats!!!
Sweet sentiments!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

Really cute! Love the papers and sentiment you used!

Tisha Sewell said...

These ate adorable! Love the papers!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Very nice. Simple, but thoughtful.

Unknown said...

love the scallop edge