Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sending Love Your Way Treat Bags

One more repost, it also had been removed for publication.  It was published in the February issue of the Cricut Magazine.

These are just like the big bag I made I just shrunk them down. I did these in CCR, it makes it so easy to get the right size on things. I did not print the bags just cut them 2 on one sheet of paper they were cut at 6" from the Wrap it Up cart (the robot). The front panel was sized in the CCR to fit the bag it is 2.73" h. by 1.9"w they are on foam tape, this is from Imagine more cards cart.



The paper and ribbon is from American Crafts.

6 comments:

Linda said...

These are adorable.

Linda

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute bags!! Lee-Ann :)

Sharla said...

Those are super cute! Love the fun sentiment!

Migdalia said...

Very Cute!
Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day,
Migdalia

Lisa said...

These are fabulous!! I love the sentiment and the heart ribbon!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debbie said...

These are really cute!! I love that your ribbon and that sentiment!