Friday, February 8, 2013

New Releases

 I love these sweet little dogs from SVG Cutting Files, they are just the cutest!  These are two of the new files that were just released.


For this first one, it is from the Beagle Dog Puppy file, you can get it here.  The fun stamp is from the Build a Valentine stamp set and the twine is Pink Sorbet both from My Craft Spot.  The card base is from Elegant Edges cartridge.


This cute little guy is from the Dog Gone Cute cutting file, and I have to say he is cute!  You can get it here.  The fun card base is from Ruthie, she made this and is giving it away.

6 comments:

Linda said...

These are adorable! Wishing I had the Cameo right now! LOL

Linda

GiGi said...

These are SOOO cute! I am a total sucker for cute dogs!
Well, I did it! I ordered a Cameo w/Designer edition yesterday....now to learn how to use it! LOL! I will probably be stalking your blog for awhile and don't be surprised if I end up asking you questions! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, they are sooo cute!! I love them!! The papers are so adorable!! The last of my resistance to getting a Cameo are crumbling!! These cards make me happy!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are adorable!! Love the cute card shapes on these too! Carri~Abusybee

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, these are sooooo cute! the background paper is perfect on both cards and love the cuts:)
Fun cards Gwen!
Sherrie K