Friday, February 1, 2013

MP3 Monkey

This is a brand new file just released from SVGcuttiing files.   I love this little monkey, I think he is so cute!  The file is super quick and easy to do and it's only $1!!  You can get it here.http://svgcuttingfiles.com/catalog.php?item=213

The first card is at 5" and it is a shaped card, I welded 2 together to form the base.  


The Ipod is on foam tape.
The stamp is from the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set from My Craft Spot.


For this card, I cut the monkey at 3.25"  and put him on 2 layers of foam tape.  The stars are punches and are on foam tape, the big one is on 2 layers.  


The Ipod is on foam tape here also.


The stamp is from the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set from My Craft Spot.


9 comments:

Jayne said...

These are adorable Gwen! What a sweet monkey!
Jayne x

Georgiana said...

Super rockin' monkey!

GiGi said...

That monkey is SOO cute! I saw him last night on FB and had to go in for a closer look! ADORABLE!

snappy scrappy said...

This is the cutest ever...love that monkey!!! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

That little monkey is absolutely adorable!! I love his little iPod and his rosy cheeks!! Both cards are fabulous, Gwen!! So, so cute!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Your cards are super cute! The monkeys are so adorable:)
Sherrie K

Bobby said...

That is the cutest monkey, and you did a good job making cards from him. Yay!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is adorable!! Great paper toO! Carri~Abusybee