Monday, February 18, 2013

My Craft Spot Challenge #87 Flowers


 It's Monday, so that means a new challenge over at My Craft Spot.  This week the challenge is to make something with flowers.  So easy right!  


For my card, I used a Silhouette file, it is a pull out card.  The paper is October Afternoon and American Crafts.  The buttons were just some I had.


The tag was cut with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped with the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set and tied on with Buttercream twine, all from My Craft Spot.


The inside stamp is from the Friends & Neighbors - Inside & Out stamp set also from My Craft Spot.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Gwen!! I love the button flowers!! The sentiment is fabulous!! What an awesome card!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

A very Pretty card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable...love the colours and patterns!!! Lee-Ann :)

Nana said...

To cute. Love those flowers. Great colors.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! I love this design, I have wanted to make one for years! It's going back on my list! Carri~Abusybee

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous design Gwen! I absolutely love the pot and the polka dot, flower and checkered papers are so fun! What a SWEET tag!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com