Monday, February 25, 2013

My Craft Spot Challenge #88 Pop It Up!

 This week's challenge at My Craft Spot is an easy and fun one!  The theme is Pop It Up, so you can make anything you want, just pop something up.  


For my card I used a file from SVG Cuts, I put foam tape in between each layer so there is a lot of popping going on here.


The stamps are from the Birthday Wishes stamp set from My Craft Spot.  For the happy birthday  
on the front, I just put the banner down and fit the stamp to it on the block.  The twine for the basket is Caribbean also from My Craft Spot.


Here you can see all the dimension.




10 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

So so cute! Love it!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love the paper!! Lee-Ann :)

Unknown said...

I love it! The papers you've used have such fun colors that make this so bright and cheerful.

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute! Love the colors you used and all the deminsion you added to your card:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

DIANA L. said...

Super cute card Gwen!! great colors on your balloon

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the dimension and the heart banner!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debbie said...

This is so cute, Gwen!! I love the bright DPs and all the dimension!

Thompson Family said...

love it!!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFU!!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
Have a FABULOUS day,
Migdalia

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely LOVE your card! The balloon is AMAZING and LOVE the beautiful heart banner! GORGEOUS design!
Sherrie K