Monday, February 11, 2013

My Craft Spot Challenge #86 For My Sweetheart

Challenge time again over at My Craft Spot, so go on over and join in on the fun!  The challenge this week is make something for your sweetheart.  This fun card was made with a file from the Silhouette store.  The stamp is from the Build a Valentine stamp set and the twine is Divine Valentine Twist both from My Craft Spot.  


The cute little heart charm is from Stampin Up, Ally, one of my DT sisters sent me these for Christmas. She is the sweetest!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the hearts!! What a fabulous card!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the heart background!! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!!
Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day,
Migdalia