Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tree card

Here is yet another project I did for the Cricut Create a Critter challenge.  I cut this little tree with all it's layers at 4".   It is on foam tape.  The ribbon is from American Crafts the paper is Imaginisce and American Crafts card stock.


rockpapercricut said...

How pretty! I love the color combination of you card. The ribbon is so cute. :)


snappy scrappy said...

So cute...I love that Imaginisce paper line!! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

What an adorable card!! I love the paper and ribbon!! So awesome :)

A Mermaid's Crafts

Diana said...

Great job! Love all our colors and ribbon : )

1Happy Mimi said...

I may be repeating everyone else, but the color combo is great! Cute cute card! I just got this cart a couple days ago & so glad I did~very cute stuff!