Saturday, September 29, 2012

Owl Pillow Boxes

Hoot hoot!  I love making paper owls, they are so cute.  These little guys were so easy!!!!  This is from Pebbles in My pockets and cut with the Silhouette.



snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...totally love these...especially with yummy treats inside! Lee-Ann :)

Annette said...

These are so fun! I'm going to have to check this cut out when my Cameo comes. TFS:)

My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Georgiana said...

These are way too much fun. I have a student that would go crazy over the owls. I may need to try.

Stay Creative,
Carson's Creations

Creative M said...

Very Cute and Yummy too!TFS

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so super cute! Fun paper!

Rosie said...

too cute

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, these are so fun!! I love the paper you used!!

A Mermaid's Crafts