Thursday, September 6, 2012

Halloween Boxes

It's day 4!!  I love little boxes and things in case you didn't know.  Anyway these are a design by Lori Whitlock.  I used the new stamp set Ghostly Greetings from My Craft Spot.  The crinkle ribbon is Smokey Black, Toadally Green, Marmalade, and Deep Purple the twine is Peapod, Orange Licorice, Lilac and Black and White all from My Craft Spot.  I also used the die from the Tiny Tags Die Cuts from My Craft Spot.  The border punches are Martha Stewart.  I got the idea for the spiders from Crafty Wife.










I am entering these in the SVG Saturday Challenge.

10 comments:

Nana said...

Cute boxes. Love the images. Thanks for linking up with the
SVG Saturday Challenge.


Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Super cute, great spiders super creative!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Got2BCrafting said...

EEEEEK! These are so stinkin cute!! I LOVE them!! Great use of color and patterns. :) Awesome stamps!
Lori

Lisa said...

These are so boo-tiful, Gwen!! I love the designs and those awesome 3d spiders!! What a fun project :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Melissa said...

Love these little boxes, they are decorated so nicely!

Chriss America Real said...

These are fantastic! I love the spiders! Very cool!

Hugs,

Chriss

Tonya said...

I love the boxes. So cute. They are great gifts.

Debbie said...

boxes are super love the images thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

Pam said...

Love your cute little boxes!
Pam
pamdanner1973@gmail.com

Rosie said...

these boxes are soo cute


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com