Monday, September 10, 2012

Boo Bucket!

Whoo hoo!! I just found out  I won this contest,  so I win the two new carts, Create a Critter 2 (so glad I didn't go buy it) and Suburbia.  I am really shocked I won, but totally happy!

I made these for the Cricut Create a Critter 2 challenge last week.  I didn't post them on my blog do to the My Craft Spot Stamp Release.
I bought the little pails at Hobby Lobby and used the digital file Create a Critter 2 to cut the design out of vinyl.  I then added the googlie eyes.  I think my little ones will love these.





9 comments:

Annette said...

These are precious!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Sherry said...

Gwen,
Those are so cute. Thank you for sharing.
Sherry

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

These are super cute!!
Kristan

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute!!!TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Migdalia

Nana said...

Adorable. Loving the googly eyes.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Lisa said...

These are so stinkin cute!! I love the googly eyes!! So fun :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

GiGi said...

These are awesome Gwen! And CONGRATS on winning this contest!!! Have fun with your new carts!

GiGi said...

They posted the winners on Facebook. I recognized your pails! Congrats again!

rockpapercricut said...

Gwen, these are SO cute! I way to make these for my girls. I just ordered the CC2 cartridge and I am excited to *play*. Congratulations on winning the contest.

Hugs,

Ally