Thursday, September 13, 2012

Spider Pillow Box

My sweet little daughter in law Chelsea was here and I helped her make a few fun things.  We used the Art Philosophy cart for these pillow boxes cut at 6", this paper was so fun and easy to make super cute by adding some google eyes to them.  The stamps are from the Best Witches To You set from My Craft Spot, so are the little die cut tags, they are the tiny tags metal dies.  We used Orange Divine and Green Apple twine to tie them on with, also from My Craft Spot.




I have been getting a lot of questions asking where I got this paper.  It is an oldie but goodie, it is from K&Company and called Spook Tacular.  It has several fun papers in the pack.

9 comments:

katieo said...

Very cute. I love the paper

Nana said...

Too cute.l Love the google eyes.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Migdalia said...

TOO,TOO Cute!Super Duper Cute!!Love it!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Anonymous said...

I love these! What paper did you use to make them? Donna at allthatsamerican.blogspot.com

Creations by Kimberly said...

I would love to know where you got that paper. It is so adorable!

Sheri said...

SUPER adorable! Where oh where did you get that darling paper?? Please do tell!

Sheri

Lisa said...

So cute!! I love the fun paper and the googly eyes!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rosie said...

these are sooo adorable!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Chelsea Lords said...

So much fun--I loved doing these with you! Thanks again Gwen!