Monday, September 3, 2012

ABC Card

Welcome to a fun filled week of new stamps from My Craft Spot!  I have been working like crazy making things with the new stamps to show you, so I hope you join me all week for the release party.

This card was made from a SVGcuts file, love them!  The fun little stamp is the new Stampin' Around Fall set, so cute and it has little die cuts that fit it perfectly, so I cut it in layers with the dies.   The twine is from My Craft Spot also and is called Maraschino.  Everything is inked and on several layers of pop dots.






14 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute Gwen, love that die cut!

Nana said...

Too cute. Great match on the papers.

♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...love all the papers!! Lee-Ann:)

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! Love the papers you used :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

This is such a great card! love all the cuts and loving this new stamp and die set!
TFS :)

Beckie said...

So cute! Love the pencils!

Be blessed, Beckie
Justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Super cute card!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Lisa Norris said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us over at Cameo Creations!

Tonya said...

I love this. The pencils are awesome.

Debbie said...

this is a sweet school card thanks for all the inspiration
upnurse at aol dot com

Ceci V. said...

So adorable! Thanks for joining the Cameo Creations Challenge!

Ceci V. said...

So adorable! Thanks for joining the Cameo Creations Challenge!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I absolutely love the scalloped tag! Thanks for joining us at Cameo Creations!

Many blessings,
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.com

Monica said...

OMG I love this! It is soooo adorable! The papers and the colors are absolutely fantastic! Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creations Challenge.

Toodles
Monica CC DT