Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine Bag

I made this for my first design post for Creative Critterz Imaginations. I am so excited to have been picked to be on this Design Team, I am also a little intimidated by all the talent of the other DT members. They are so awesome you need to check them out here. The theme for this weeks challenge is Valentines Day. I came up with this little bag to fill with treats and love. I hope you like it.
The heart is just glued down on 3 sides to make a pocket and the tickets are just stuck in the pocket.
Side view all the layers are on pop dots. I also inked the edges.
Here is the bag from the wrap it up cartridge (the robot) cut at 9.5" and filled in with paper from the Imagine More Cards cart. I designed this in the Cricut Craft Room or CCR for short. You don't need to I did so I could get the right sizes and pick the perfect paper for the bag. CCR makes it so easy to see how things will look together so you don't waste as much paper.
Here is the mat with the heart and tickets, I don't have the brown heart on this for some reason. The brown heart was filled in with brown from the imagine more cards cart and cut at 4.25", the other heart and layers were cut at 4", the ticket was cut at 1.25".I hope you like this and get inspired to make something for someone you love. Have a great day!
Gwen

13 comments:

Linda said...

I love this little bag and the tokens and hearts on the front look adorable. Great color choices too!

Linda
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

This is really cute!!! I have a bug and an E so didn't think I wanted the Imagine. You are making me rethink that! :)

Karen said...

Gwen don't sell yourself your work is fabulous! I love the tickets popping out of the box.

Melissa said...

I just had to stop by, I love little gift bag!!!

Sheila said...

very cute! love the colours!

Sherrie K. said...

This is fantastic Gwen! Love the cute tickets:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Awesome gift bag Gwen.

Jayne said...

Beautiful gift bag Gwen.Love the tickets.Thanks for the inspiration.
Jayne x

Debbie Bakk said...

Great gift bag I would love to get this..the tickets are just right and of course that tulle is an extra bonus great project. thanks for joining us at frosted designs this week

Ashley Horton said...

Really adorable! I love the black outlining behind your paper and tickets! And the sheer ribbon is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!! :)

Joni Parker said...

Loving this bag...I think I may do this for my son's teacher for v-day!! Thanks for the inspo & Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!!

Candy said...

Beautiful! Love the ticket and that toule is gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

So cute! I love the tickets! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly