Thursday, February 16, 2012

Heart Card

I made this for a challenge over on the Cricut blog, I never win but I keep trying. It is an A2 size card the paper is Echo Park and the card stock is American Crafts, the twine is from the twinery. The red heart is cut at 4.5" and the polka dot one at 4.25" from art philosophy, the key is cut at 1.75" from sweethearts. I added some glossy accents to the key and 3 jewels, the button is from Stampin Up. My inspiration for this is from Sprinkled with glitter.

7 comments:

Adrian said...

So pretty! Love the color, thanks for playing @ CTO!!!

Amy said...

Very pretty card- I love that houndstooth paper! Thanks for playing at CTO this week :)Amy

girlia said...

Gwen this is such a great card. Thanks for joining us at CTO

Bobby said...

I love your card. I'm partial to red and black and the paper you used is great.

Esther said...

I love the houndstooth background on this card!
It is wonderful :)
Thanks for playing at CTO!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So clean and lovely, beautiful card! Thanks for joining us @ CTO for our Happy Valentines (use a heart) challenge :)

Anonymous said...

2, tetracycline without prescription,