Monday, February 6, 2012

More Valentine Gift Bags

I got on a roll with making these bags, they were so fast and easy. The bags were cut at 9.5" from Wrap it Up (the robot) out of Bo Bunny paper. The front panel was cut from Imagine More Cards at 3.153" w by 4.528" h. I used CCR and stretched this to fit the front of my bag, that is so awesome! I added ribbon and tulle and that was it. The first bag is just one layer the red bag I separated the layers so you can see the difference.

This one I separated the layers, and popped up them up.
Here is the side view so you can see the layers popped up.

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute project! I love this box on this cart too, used it several times! You did a fabulous job decorating it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Pretty gift bags.