Friday, February 17, 2012

Prince Charming Card

I made this for my Design Team assignment for Creative Critterz Imaginations, which is to make anything with a frog.
I designed this in CCR, and that makes it so easy to fill the shapes with color. The frog is from the Sweethearts cart cut at 2.4", all the paper is printed from the Blast Off cart, even the frog. I love the bright colors of that cartridge. I did just a print of one piece of the green and typed the sentiment in the text box with the font from All mixed up and then cut it and punched the edge to fit my card. The frog and crown are on pop dots. I added stickles to the crown. I forgot to take a picture of the inside and I printed and cut the kiss me from the sweethearts cart. I am loving my Imagine!

3 comments:

Jovan said...

This is so super cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable!! Love your bow:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Ha! Too cute!! Love the frog! :)
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com