Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Sophie!

My little granddaughter Sophie turned one on the 15th and this is the card I made for her. It was made completely with the Imagine, I printed a full 12x12 sheet for the background and just cut what I needed for the card base (A2size). The front image is cut at 3" with all the layers (I think, I didn't write it down sorry). I put stickles on the flame of the candle and glitter on the frosting. The ribbon is silk from Stampin Up and I added a jewel to the center of the bow.
I am entering this at CTO's birthday challenge.
I am entering this at Cardz TV challenge 103 You take the cake.

16 comments:

Jonny and Alli Katseanes said...

She sure loved it! So cute!

Jovan said...

Super cute card...I love the layers!

Adrian said...

adorable, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Gwen!! I love the dimension and the sparkle on the frosting is fabulous!! What a great card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This looks so super yummy!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Such a yummy card! I love the layers and the frosting looks amazing:) Great job using the imagine!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

ScrappyRae10 said...

Beautiful Job!!! Thanks for playing along with CTO!!

Linda said...

I really like this card. The sparkles on the frosting looks great!!

Linda
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

mum of two said...

Gwen, your card is so cute! I love the sparkle. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenges at Cardz TV. Hope you come back and play with us again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Too cute, love that sparkle!! Thanks for joining CCC!

Evelyn said...

Very pretty card . thanks for playing along with CCC

girlia said...

pretty

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So pretty, love the dimension and the Stickles pop beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Birthday (must use bling)" challenge :)

Unknown said...

Very cute card!
Love your blog!
Rachelle

Scrapper69 said...

What a fabulous card! The cake looks yummy enough to eat! The sparkles look like sugary goodness! :o) Thanks for playing along with us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)

Theresa (CCC DT)

Esther said...

Beautiful job!!! I love the sparkles on the frosting and the dimension to the card!!
Thanks for joining CTO this week.