Monday, June 3, 2013

My Craft Spot Challenge # 100 Dad

It's challenge time again over at My Craft Spot, and this week's challenge is Dad.  So easy and perfect timing to make something for that special Dad in your life.


For my project, I made a little gift box or treat box, depending on what you want.  It is a file from SVG Cuts, and I cut it with my Cameo.  

The tag is stamped with a background stamp and then stamped with it's your day both stamps are from My Craft Spot from the Tickets stamp set.  They are tied on with Paper Cord also from My Craft Spot.
  



The tape measure on the front is some ribbon I had, it is so old I don't even know what kind or where it's from.


6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is just too fab...love it!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is a great box! So fun! Love the details! Carri~Abusybee

L.B. said...

love this fun box for dad very cool with the rule on front.

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is awesome!! I need this to give to my dad!! I just love it!! Fabulous as always my friend!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Yard - check for ant hills or evidence of moles and other insects that can
damage your lawn. Fadell has worked with Steve
Jobs for several years and architected Apple's i - Pod and the first few versions of the i - Phone, some of the most successful consumer electronics products in our time. It's african american and roughly how large a new football;
the actual converter operates if the machine is for the cool placing, and
also the thermostat is set for a frigid temperatures.

my web-site ... nest thermostat

Rosie said...

cute treat box holder

roisemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com