Saturday, June 8, 2013

Have a Crab-u-lous day!

In case you missed it, I love step cards!  They are so fun and easy to do and they add so much character! 


I love this little crab, he just makes you smile doesn't he?  He is a cut file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.


How perfect is that sentiment?  It is from the new Cute Critters stamp set from My Craft Spot.  Love these stamps, they stamp so cleanly, and I really love this set!  The string is Natural Jute String from My Craft Spot also.




7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute, love that crab!

Migdalia said...

Too Cute for me .cannot stop laughing...Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa said...

He does make me smile!! What an adorable crab!! I love the background paper and the sentiment!! Super, duper fun card!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

L.B. said...

such a fun card. Love how you wrapped the sentiment.

GiGi said...

This card is just really fabulous! That smiling crab just makes me smile too! LOVE IT!

Georgiana said...

I really like this cut! I need to try. What are the dimensions?

Got2BCrafting said...

Love love love this!!
The background paper is awesome! Who is the manufacturer? I'd love to pick up some of that! :)
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dotcom