Friday, June 28, 2013

My Craft Spot New Stamp Release Day 5!

Wow, I can't believe this is day 5 already!  I told you there was some super cute new stuff!

  For this card I actually used a Cricut cartridge, shocking I know.  It is the Teddy Bear Parade for this little bear and he was cut at 3".  I actually got the idea for this bear from Mary at Cardz TV.  


The beautiful doily was cut with the new 4" Metal Die from My Craft Spot, so pretty and delicate.


The tag was made with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped with the new Tiny Tags 3 stamp set, both from My Craft Spot.   Love, love, love this new set, so many cute sayings!  I also used Lemon Tart Twine for the Bear's neck and Ivory Jute String for the button both from My Craft Spot.


Make sure to join us tomorrow for the blog hop there will be lots of prizes and so much more cuteness!

11 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Sweet bear & the doily paper colors complement the bear.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

jessica said...

another super adorable card! Love the doily die, cute bear cut and great tag and sentiment!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Tisha Sewell said...

Your card is adorable! Love the doily! Have a great day!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! The bear is so cute!! I love the papers and the design!! Awesome day 5!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute! Adorable Bear!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Pam said...

How sweet! Love the papers and the doily!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

Awweee, so cute!! Like the doily and sweet bear.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Carmen said...

Ahhhh super cute!

Karenladd said...

Couldn't get much cuter than that adorable bear with the doily!!

Georgiana said...

That is the neatest and a very intricate doily. Looks awesome, especially with that tiny die (oh, how I wish I had a set of them!).