Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Craft Spot New Stamp Release Day 3

If I had to pick a favorite of the new releases, this one might be it!  Thank goodness I don't have to pick!!
The cute fish is from LD, I made a shadow of the fish and welded two together for the base.  I welded a rectangle shape to a copy of the shadow and cut that out of the green paper, then cut the fish and the white piece to stamp on.
The great sentiment is from My Craft Spot's new stamp set Down on The Farm, love this set!  The twine is Orange Divine also from My Craft Spot.




Don't forget to go to My Craft Spot and enter to win the prize for today! 
This is today's prize!



10 comments:

jessica said...

So super duper adorable Gwen!! Love the fun cut and great sentiment!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Tisha Sewell said...

Your card is adorable! I'm loving this new stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute!! Funny sentiment! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute, love that fish!

Lisa said...

This is just absolutely adorable!! That fish is too stinkin' cute!! Love it!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

marg0006 said...

So, soooo cute. Love that fish.

marg0006 at verizn dot net

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the cute shaped fish card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Pam said...

This is absolutely adorable!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

that is a great fish to go with the saying.

Georgiana said...

Cute for the love of your life. :)