Friday, May 31, 2013

Feel Better Soon Get Well Kit

So I was asked by Lisa from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to be a guest designer, and of course I said yes!!  She has some very cute digital files and paper .  You should check it out here.


For this little get well kit, I used her K cup cut file and just left out the inside insert.  I cut if from her Spring Fling Polka Dots paper, so cute!  I then cut the whale and the band aid from the Get Well Cutting Files.  The background paper is also from Lisa from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.


I used a cello bag to put a bottle of hand sanitizer and pocket tissues in and stapled the bag shut and then I ran a strip of tape across the back and attached the bag to it.


The cute sentiment is from the  Feel Better Soon stamp set from My Craft Spot.  The beautiful Caribbean crinkle ribbon and Caribbean Twine are also from My Craft Spot.



I made the little band aid and folded it and glued the back to the back of the bag.  I then added a piece of velcro to hold it shut. 



11 comments:

jessica said...

How super adorable is this!!! Love the cute gift bag and such a fun get well project!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!

Lyn said...

This is adorable! This is perfect for a child in the hospital as well. I appreciate your sharing the wonderful idea.
Lyn Kaufmann

Candace said...

this is soo cute!! love that band aid!!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to you on being this weeks GD!!Yiippee!
Totally Cute and Cool! love it!
Left you bloggie love at PPPR as well.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lorna Mae said...

I absolutely love this. You are very creative !

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...love how the band aid holds the bag closed...too cute!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable is this??!! I love the cut you used!! The band-aid closure is so creative and fabulous!! Love this, Gwen!! It would make me feel better if I were sick!! I hope you have fun plans for the first weekend in June (eek!!) Happy Friday :)

Hugs, Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is too adorable! Love the band-aid! This would make anyone feel better! Carri~Abusybee

Debbie said...

This is sooo cute!! I love the band-aid closure and that sick whale is adorable!! Great gift idea!!

Sherrie K. said...

Okay really....this is AMAZING and so ADORABLE Gwen! You rocked this:) I love the papers and the super cute whale..love!
Hope you have a great wknd!
Sherrie K

Shorty Creations said...

This is FABULOUS!!! I just LOVE the way it turned out =D
PPPR DT
~ Ana Maria