Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thank You Card

Okay I know I haven't shown anything made with the Cricut for awhile now, I have just been enjoying my Silhouette so much that that is all I use.  So this card was made using a Digital file from CCR, I made it a long time ago, it was in August when the CCR files were free for the month.



Beckie said...

Very pretty. Love the pattern of the front.

Be blessed, Beckie

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...great cut! Lee-Ann :)

Creative M said...

A lovely card!TFS

Lisa said...

It's gorgeous, Gwen!! I love the cut you used!! So elegant and fabulous :) Have a great evening :)

A Mermaid's Crafts

Monica said...

Gwen, can you shoot me an email with your addy to get your goodies to you from Cameo Creations Challenge. Email me at


Congratulations on your win. Don't forget to grab the winner button the the CC blog!