Saturday, November 17, 2012

Let's talk Turkey box

This fun little box is an svgcuts file, have I mentioned how much I love their files?!   The cute sentiment is from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set from My Craft Spot.  I thought it fit perfectly with this funny little turkey.   The tag was hand cut and I used Natural Jute string also from My Craft Spot.   The paper is DCWV Autumn Melody stack and American Crafts for the card stock.  I inked all the edges   and glued down the feathers, the turkey body is on 1 layer of foam tape, the head on 2 layers and the feet on 1 layer.  I hope you have a wonderful week and especially Thanksgiving!!

I am entering this over at Cameo Creations here.





Pinit

12 comments:

GiGi said...

This really is just SO cute! I love that turkey and the papers!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love your turkey box!!! Lee-Ann :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is ADORABLE Gwen!!! What an ADORABLE box!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

This is just so cute! I love it!

Hugs,

Chriss

Migdalia said...

Lets talk Turkey..LOL..Hilarious!!TOO CUTE!!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Lisa said...

This is so stinkin' cute!! I love the turkey!! What a fabulous box!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debbie said...

This is soooo cute!!

Georgiana said...

This treat box is awesome. How long did it take to make one? Curious to know how long it would take to make 20.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Ceci V. said...

Adorable!! Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Thanks for joining the Cameo Creations Challenge!

Lisa Norris said...

What a super cute little turkey box! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cameo Creations!

jessica said...

I LOVE this adorable turkey box!!! He is so CUTE!!
Thanks for sharing and linking up over at Cameo Creations!!
Hope to see you play along for our next challenge!
jessica

Monica said...

Cutest turkey box that I ever did see!!!Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creations Challenge!