Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!

Today is my baby girls birthday, I can't believe the baby is 17!!  Where did the time go and how did she get so grown up?  This is the card and gift bag I made for her.  They are cut files from Svgcuts.  The twine on the card and the bag is Posy from My Craft Spot.  The sentiment on the inside of the card is from the Birthday Wishes stamp set from My Craft Spot.  The brown squares on the front of the bag were embossed with the cuttlebug.   I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!







Pinit

5 comments:

Adrian said...

This is awesome, I know she will love it!

Lisa said...

Happy birthday to your daughter!! This gift box and card are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the awesome designs and the beautiful papers!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a gorgeous box~ Love the papers....
Happy Birthday to your daughter...:)
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Super ensemble. Great papers super design.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a great project! Love all the fun papers! Sorry I have been MIA! SO busy with my kiddos lately! Carri~Abusybee