Monday, November 5, 2012

Day One of My Craft Spot Stamp Release!

Hi everyone!  This is day one of the new stamp release from My Craft Spot!!  Kimberly has some really great new sets being released and prizes so check it out every day.  This first set is a very versatile set and a lot of fun, it is the Chunky Alphabet and I am also showing the new metal dies Lacy Banners!   The fun jute string is Ivory also a new product from My Craft Spot.  You are going to love these!  This card folds flat and will fit in an A2 size envelope.  The paper is Simple Stories, the star shape is on foam tape.



Pinit

14 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Gwen, this is really cool! You are so talented!

katieo said...

I love those penants. So cute

katieo said...

I love those penants. So cute

Jovan said...

WONDERFUL project!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the 3D card! Lee-Ann :)

GiGi said...

This is such a neat card Gwen! I love how it opens in 3D and the way you did the banner!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty card, love the banner die!
Kristan

Migdalia said...

A Fabulous project!!

Debbie said...

what a fun way to highlight the banner thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

Lisa said...

What an awesome card!! I love the banner!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute banner! Love the papers!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

I love this box card!! That die set is wonderful!

Pam said...

Very cute 3-D card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

What a great shadow box.

marg0006 at verizon dot net