Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall Indian Corn Box

I really love this time of year, the colors, the food, the cooler weather!  This little Indian Corn box is a file from SVGcuts.  The paper is DCWV Autumn Melody stack and the solid card stock is American Crafts.  I sprayed the flower and the stems with gold glimmer mist, and filled the centers of the flowers with stickles.  The stamp is from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set and the string is Brown both from My Craft Spot.  I am loving these new strings Kimberly has, you should definitely check them out.




Pinit

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful project...love the 3D flowers!! Lee-Ann :)

Debbie said...

What a great box!! I love the big flower!!

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!!!!Love it!As always!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Another fun idea!! Great papers and I love the flower-awesome!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is fabulous, I really like the papers you used and that pretty flower!!