Friday, March 23, 2012

Wild about you card

Well I guess it's true, you are never to old to learn something new! This is the first time I have used a digital image, Monica had a very good tutorial that walked me through it. The cheetah is a digital image from Bug a boo stamps, using my Silhouette Studio I sized it at 2" and then filled in the colors. I printed it out and then I sent it to my cameo and cut it out, look at how perfect it cut it out, even the whiskers! He is on pop dots. The card base is from the silhouette store and I just welded them together. The stamp is stampin up, the grass is a punch cut out 2 times and the second layer is on pop dots.
Challenges I am entering this in:
Monica's creative madness - digital image and buttons


8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Wild looking card! Many roars to you!

Georgiana : )
Carson's Creations

Debbie said...

What a cute card!!! I really like the scalloped shape!!

Ceci V. said...

what a cute card! Thanks for entering the challenge Gwen!

Monica said...

What an amazing card!! I love everything about it! That stamp is to puurr-fect! Thanks so much for joining us over at Cameo Creations.

Toodles,
Monica

www.monicascreativemadness.com

Lisa Norris said...

This is just tooo cute! I love that digi! Thanks so much for joining us over at Cameo Creations! :)

Carley said...

Oh my word! This is amazing! I love all the colors you did an amazing job! That digi is precious! Thank you for playing along with us at Cameo Creations and we hope that you will join us again soon!
Hugs
Carley

jessica said...

what an adorable card!! love the digi your used!
Thanks for sharing with us over at Cameo Creations and hope to see you back for the next challenge :)
Jessica

Kristy said...

This is such an adorable card! Love it!! Thanks for playing along in the challenge. We hope to see you play along in the next one too. : )

Kristy