Monday, March 19, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award!

I want to give a big thank you to Cathy who was kind enough to think of my blog for this award! Check out Cathy's lovely blog HERE!
The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are unclear but the word translates from German as "darling" or "beloved". It's given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to generate some traffic for them.

Here are the guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award
1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!

Now, here is where I get to pass this award on to blogs that I think are awesome! Unfortunately, most of the blogs I follow have more than 200 followers, so I only have 1 blog to pass it onto (such a rule-breaker, I know!) I have decided to pass this award onto....

Sheila! - http://sheloveshoes.blogspot.com/

Please stop by her blog and check out her work, it's amazing!

No comments: