Saturday, March 3, 2012

Celebrate!

As soon as I saw what the magazine challenge for the cricut circle was, this idea popped into my head. It's been done for awhile I was just waiting to post, I like to spread them out some. The challenge was a design challenge and I chose this one by Sue Neal, love her!!
letters .75" from Alphalicious
circle 3" george and basic shapes
scallop 4.5" mini monograms
presents 3.25" birthday bash (the octopus)
I designed this in my gypsy (tried in CCR, it was having a bad day) I welded the letters to the circle and sized everything to fit it. It is an A2 size card. The paper is DCWV the twine is from the twinery and the button is from Stampin Up.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Very nice, colors are vibrant!

Adrian said...

Very pretty! Good luck:)

girlia said...

Great job!

1Happy Mimi said...

Great card! I really have to use DS more. That welding technique is great!

RockinRenee said...

FAB! The colors really pop!