Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cupcake Box

I made this fun little cupcake box from sweet tooth boxes, so simple and quick to do. I cut it at the size listed in the book which is 10.5". I cut it out of double sided American Crafts paper and inked the edges. The ribbon is from Stampin Up and so is the stamp and punch. My 16 year old loves to bake and she made the cupcake with butter-cream frosting and toffee sprinkles they were so yummy!! I did cut the edges of the cupcake holder down so the cupcake would set in the box better, it was sticking up to high.


5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love it!

Georgiana said...

Love the topping on both the cupcake and the box. : )

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

girlia said...

So pretty. Love the holder

Sherrie K. said...

Cute box and love that yummy lookin' cupcake:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Pretty box Gwen and the cupcake looks yummy!
Jayne x