Friday, October 28, 2011

Incredible News!

I have some absolutely amazing news! Robin at Robin's Creative Cottage is coming out with her own line of clear stamp sets. As if that's not enough incredible news...Robin asked me to be on her very first Design Team! Can you believe it?! I have been so excited about this and a little nervous I don't want to let her down.

I have seen some of these stamps and they are so awesome, you will love them. We will be having a Stamp Release Celebration November 14-19 with lots of inspiration from the Design Team. Grab the blinkie on my sidebar and post it on your blog and help spread the news.

7 comments:

Jonny and Alli Katseanes said...

Woo hoo! You have 100 followers! :)

Annette said...

That is exciting! Congratulations and can't wait to see the stamps:)

GiGi said...

Congrats Gwen! I am so happy for you!

Melissa said...

Congrats to you and you will do just fine!

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Gwen...so happy for you!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Hope said...

Congrats on your new DT position! How exciting!!

Jayne said...

Congratulations Gwen.Can't wait to see what you design.
Jayne x