Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Bags

I made these little bags to give to some friends. I am also entering these in the Cricut Circle weekly challenge, which is to make a gift for someone.
Recipe
Wrap it up box cut at 5.5"

Chic & Scary
tree cut at 3.25"
fence cut at 1.75" two times once in grey and once in black
I inked all the edges and inked the fence with white and black to make it look worn. I cut the bird off of the black fence and popped it up on the grey one. I glued down the moon, popped up the tree and double popped up the fence.

George and basic shapes
circle for moon cut at 1.75" on real dial size




4 comments:

Sheila said...

very nicely done!

Karen said...

Great treat bags! I love the inking on the fence! New follower! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Patty B said...

Really neat looking boxes! Nice! I'm a new follower!

Heather May Holbrook said...

Wow! Your boxes are perfect- LOVE them! and P.S. I am totally jealous you have chic & scary, LOL I'm a new follower too! :)