Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Bags

I made these little bags to give to some friends. I am also entering these in the Cricut Circle weekly challenge, which is to make a gift for someone.
Wrap it up box cut at 5.5"

Chic & Scary
tree cut at 3.25"
fence cut at 1.75" two times once in grey and once in black
I inked all the edges and inked the fence with white and black to make it look worn. I cut the bird off of the black fence and popped it up on the grey one. I glued down the moon, popped up the tree and double popped up the fence.

George and basic shapes
circle for moon cut at 1.75" on real dial size


Sheila... said...

very nicely done!

Karen said...

Great treat bags! I love the inking on the fence! New follower! :)


Patty said...

Really neat looking boxes! Nice! I'm a new follower!

Heather P said...

Wow! Your boxes are perfect- LOVE them! and P.S. I am totally jealous you have chic & scary, LOL I'm a new follower too! :)