Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dog House Card

I had so much fun making this card! It is for a challenge for the Cricut Circle, which is to use one of the circle cartridges. I used the Pop-up neighborhood. The dog house is cut at 4.25" with it's layers. I welded two together in my gypsy for the base out of kraft card stock then cut it again out of the dark brown. I also cut it one more time out of the brown and cut the roof off and popped it up. I ran the red siding thru the cutllebug with the wood like folder and inked all the edges with dark brown ink. The name plate is popped up also. The dog was cut at 2.25" with his layers. He is on an action wobble. All the paper is from American Crafts.


2 comments:

Adrian said...

Awesome job!!

Karen said...

so cute just got some action wobbles love them