Monday, July 30, 2012

My Craft Spot Challenge #64 Oh Baby!

Wow it seems like forever since I made something!  I have had my kids and grandkids here for most of the month of July so I didn't make anything.  Just played and got lots of hugs and kisses!

The challenge this week at My Craft Spot is Oh Baby!  So make a card or gift or something to do with a baby.  I got the idea for this card from the Cricut Circle Blog, it was made by Kristin Swain, she made a set of baby cards that are just adorable, and this is like one of them.  I will be making the others to, they are so cute.

The card base is a 6 x 6 and the layers to in from there.  The background is cut at 5" from lacy labels, the giraffe at 5" from Create a Critter.  The tag is from the metal dies from My Craft Spot, I adore these, they are so awesome to use and especially since the stamps fit them perfectly.  The stamp on the tag is from Tiny Tags and the inside stamp is from Bundle of Joy both from My Craft Spot.  The sweet baby was cut from the Gypsy wanderings at 2.35", the giraffe is on foam tape, it's cheeks are chalked and stickles added to it's spots.

I tried to get a close up of the tag and stamp and it kept coming out blurry sorry, they do stamp perfectly though, when they don't it is operator error (meaning me)  not the stamps.





9 comments:

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

this is beautiful. TFS

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

So adorable!TFS
Migdalia

Jayne said...

This is gorgeous Gwen,your giraffe is adorable!
Jayne x

Annette said...

This is lovely! I like how you paired a cutesy image with elegant designs:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the adorable giraffe!! The ribbon is fabulous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great papers and layers! I just love baby cards!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Gwen, this is just adorable!!! i love the pretty background and the sweet giraffe!! Cute baby card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com