Monday, July 2, 2012

My Craft Spot Challenge # 60 4th of July & Canada Day

I made this with a cart that I have had since it came out but never used.  GASP!  None of you have carts you've never  used right?!
I used the Independence Day cart and it is a cute cart, don't know why I haven't used it.  I cut the banner at 5" with it's layers and the usa at 1.5", I cut it 2 times once out of the ivory and once out of the blue and then offset them to make a shadow.  all the edges are inked and the blue star cutout is on foam tape as is the usa.  The twine is from My Craft Spot and is called Airmail.  I got the inspiration for this card from here.




5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Really cute. I can't believe you have never used this cart before. Hope you will make a few more projects now.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Jayne said...

Great card Gwen.The ribbon and button tab looks so cute.Happy 4th.
Jayne x

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Gwen!! I love the cut you used and the papers are fabulous!! I haven't used that cart in a while...you have inspired me to do so :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

So cute:) I love the cut and the awesome twine. Great card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

This is really pretty!! I am ashamed that I, too, have some carts I have not used! :/