Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Birthday!

I made this fun little card for my little grandson Tyler who just turned 2.  He is a sweet little boy and definitely a Grandma's boy, don't believe me, just ask him.
This idea came from the Cricut Magazine Birthdays, it was made by Roree Rumph.  She made it as a tag, so I changed it up a bit and made it a card.

 All the cuts are from Birthday Bash;
card 5.25"  2 tags welded together and hole removed
bear and wagon and all layers cut at 5"
paper and stickers are from Echo Park
The inside stamp is from My Craft Spot the Birthday Wishes stamp set

This never happens, but the stars were aligned just right for me today.  I had the same (except for the bear) papers and stickers she used and I didn't even go to the store, love that.



9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...perfect for a little boy! Lee-Ann :)

Nana said...

Too cute. Love the papers

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love the fun design!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debbie said...

So cute!! Happy b'day to Tyler! 2 is fun... they are big enough to get into the excitement of the day!

paperribbons said...

I love that little bear! I know your grandson will love it too. Thanks for sharing!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute card!!adorable!!
Migdalia

Jovan said...

OMG...this card is so ADORABLE!

Georgiana said...

SUPER cute. I just used Birthday Bash last night and was looking at this cut (decided to use a different one). Loving that you added his age to the balloon.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Chelsea Lords said...

Yes, Tyler LOVES LOVES his grandma!!!! Super cute card! I love it :)