Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cupcake gift box

It has been such a crazy summer that I have not done any challenges, gasp!!  I know right!  So I made this for a challenge over at Monica's Creative Madness.  The challenge is to make something with a cupcake, using your Silhouette.  I got the file for this little box from the Silhouette store, it is a Lori Whitlock design, love her!  This box doesn't hold a cupcake, it is just shaped like one, to put other little goodies in.  I made it a little bigger than it came onto the mat at, but I didn't check the size so I don't know what it was, sorry.  The papers are Echo Park and American Crafts.  This was super fast and easy to do.




7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

What a cute little sweet box. I really need a Cameo! Lee-Ann :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super yummy and such a fun design!

Debbie said...

This is an adorable treat box!!! Too bad I don't own a Silhouette! :/

Lisa said...

What a adorable treat box, Gwen!! I love the fun design!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monica said...

What a fun giftbox! I have been wanting to try it since I first saw it! It looks amazing! Thanks for joinig us over at Cameo Creations!
Toodles
Monica

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute!! What a fun cut and I love the papers you chose! Makes me wish I had a Silhouette. :)

Sherrie K. said...

So, so cute Gwen!! love the papers too:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com