Monday, August 13, 2012

Under The Stars My Craft Spot Challenge #66

It's that time again!  It's another challenge over at My Craft Spot, the challenge this week is Under the Stars, or a camping theme.  This was a fun one for me, I went a little crazy making stuff.  I used my Silhouette and a SVGcuts file called camp smore.  The twine is Vintage Chocolate and Vintage Green, the stamps are Tiny Tags 2 and Thank You and I used the metal die cuts for the tags, all from My Craft Spot.  

This treat box is the perfect size for the makings of 4 smore's

Another Treat Holder

The Tee Pee top comes off for another fun treat box

You can put 3 photos on the blue part of the scrapbook page, the fire is covered with orange and red stickles.  Everything is on foam tape some a couple of layers.

Don't look to close at this one, I had a little trouble getting the vellum to stay in place.  There is a cut out in the back to put the little light in, the bottom photo is at night so you can really see it glow.  The moth's are cut out 2 times once out of card stock and once out of vellum and glued in the centers with pearls added.  All the edges on everything is inked and there is a lot of embossing.


My Crafting Channel said...

Great projects.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Debbie said...

Wow! These are all fantastic!! Perfect DP for them!! Fun treat boxes!!
*do Silhouette images only work with a Silhouette? Do you know if they work with Make-the-Cut and my Cricut?

Sherrie K. said...

Holy smokes....this is AMAZING!!!!! I love it all! So fun!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Wow, wow, wow, these are all FABULOUS!! I love everything but the lantern might be my favorite!! Awesome job, Gwen!! :)

A Mermaid's Crafts

rockpapercricut said...

Gwen, everything is adorable! I love all of the treat holders and the lantern is amazing. So clever!


andrea said...

Oh My Gosh...these are the cutest things ever. I LOVE them. You are so clever and talented. I think the little lantern is so adorable!

Rosie said...

WOW!!!! these projects are awesome

Jayne said...

Oh Gwen,these projects are just AMAZING!I love 3D things and these are really fabulous.Hard to pick a favourite,but I think the lit up lantern just takes it.
Wish I could cut these on my cricut!
They really are beautifully made and such great details.
Jayne x

Glenda said...

Wow! Amazing projects! Love each one! I agree with Jayne-wish I could cut these on my cricut! Lantern is my favorite! Beautiful job!