Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bingo game

So frustrated!  I spent a ton of time on this project to make a fun bingo game using several of my Imagine carts.  When I went to print it only, it would not do it.  I have tried so many times and am so disappointed about it.  I used the Designers calendar for the base of the game board, I was going to cut off the bottom row, since you can't delete it.  The designs on the side were going to be cut at 3x3 to draw to see where to put your game piece.  I wish PC would get the programs and tools they have working better instead of trying to come up with another new thing.




6 comments:

Sherry said...

Sorry you had such a difficult time with your machine. But what you did turned out adorable. TFS
Sherry

snappy scrappy said...

Totally wonderful! Lee-Ann :)

Annette said...

O Gwen, I'm sorry that this didn't work for you! It looks really cute. Maybe if you called PC they might have a suggestion for you. What a bummer.
Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry it wouldn't print, Gwen...it looks amazing!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Got2BCrafting said...

Oh my gosh... how totally frustrating!!! I can feel your pain tho, I have had this happen on several occasions and I just wanted to throw my Imagine right out the window. It feels like such a waste of time. :( I would definitely save this adorable project, and hopefully, PC will get it together and you will be able to print it in the NEAR future.
I am so sorry this has happened to you. :(
Lori

D- said...

That is soooo frustrating!
I hope you can get it fixed real soon.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
(email follower)