Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cow Jumped Over The Moon Box

It's my day over at My Craft Spot for the Design Team post, and this is what I made.  It is a digital file called Cricut Mini Baby, isn't it so cute!  I just love that little cow.   All the paper is American Crafts, the jewels and pearls are Stampin Up.  The stamp is the New Arrival stamp set from My Craft Spot and all the ribbon is from My Craft Spot.  It is Sky blue, Spring Moss, Buttercup and Petal Pink.  These measure 7" tall 4.5" wide and 2.25" deep, so they will hold quite a few goodies for baby.

Iv'e been getting a lot of questions as to where this file came from, it is from Cricut, it is a Craft Room digital file called Cricut Mini Baby, so you have to use craft room to use it.  I really love this file, I will be making some other things with it soon.




9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

These are adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

Sherry said...

Those are just the cutest little boxes. Where did you get the file from? Thanks for sharing, I love them.
Sherry

Debbie said...

These are really cute!! That's some nice intricate cuts!

Migdalia said...

WOW!!Darling!Precious!

Nana said...

Stunning boxes.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Vickie said...

I love these Where did you get the file from to make these?

Crafty Moni said...

These are adorable. I am so going to get this digital file:) I am a new follower, I would love if you stopped by my blog and follow me:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Rhonda Emery said...

these are so adorable thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate. hugs

Norma said...

Gwen, this are super adorable!! I love all the different colors with the ribbon! Thank you for joining us over at Celebrate to Decorate!!
Hugs,
Norma