Friday, January 27, 2012

A year in Review scrapbook page

I made this for a Cricut Circle challenge, and boy was it ever a challenge. The challenge was to make a scrapbook page or a mini reviewing the year 2011, for some reason this was hard for me. Well this is what I came up with, it's been done for awhile with the exception of one picture. I designed this in CCR with the Fancy Frames cartridge. I used my E2 and put a gel pen in it and drew all the frames. I cut the numbers and letters out of Alphalicious and glued them down. I printed the little numbers and description of the pictures from the computer. The black label is cut from Lacy Labels. The little numbers are inked around the edge and put on with pop dots.

4 comments:

SandeeNC said...

It was hard for me to come up with an idea for this challenge too but I love your adaptation! The way you numbered everything and journaled it was very smart!

Georgiana said...

Neat layout! Looks like you did a great job finding a picture for each month.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

cdm317 said...

I love your idea to use Fancy Frames and gel pens. Genius! Good luck in the challenge.
Colleen

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is great! Great frames! I wish I could stick with and do something like this!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com