Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Design Team!

I have some amazing news, well at least it is for me. I made the Design Team for Creative Critterz Imaginations! I was so surprised but totally thrilled. I am fairly new to the Imagine so I am hoping this will help to improve my skills with that machine. I hope you will follow along with me and the other Design Team members for some fun and hopefully learn something along the way. Go check out Creative Critterz Imaginations and the other DT members.

5 comments:

Adrian said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Congratulations Gwen! I am sure you will do fabulous:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Congratulations Gwen,looking forward to seeing your projects.
Jayne x

Thompson Family said...

Way to go Mom! You didn't tell me about this!

Patty B said...

Congrats! I'm sure you'll come up with some really cute projects!