Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cricut Craft Room

I made this card in the Cricut Craft Room, it took me 2 days to figure everything out and get the hang of it. I made 3 cards and this is the one my husband said to use so here it is. The base and little rectangles that connect the love are from CCR basics the love is from Heritage the heart is from Sweethearts. I cut several layers and layered them with foam dots. I added pearls and stickles to the rim of the heart. It was fun learning how to use CCR, just need a few more tutorials on some things.



4 comments:

Sherry said...

That is absolutely adorable. I'm gonna have to give something like that a try. Thanks for sharing.
Sherry

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Gwen!! I love the dimension!! You did a fabulous job!! I downloaded the CCR, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

Beautiful card, love the dimension you added by all of the layers, it's perfect! I am a new follower and look forward to more of your creations!

www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Beautiful job Gwen