Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sweet Blog Award!


Wow! Thank you to Debbie from Debbie's Dash of This and That for "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award"!! You will want to check out this talented ladies blog!!

For this award, I must thank the sender(s), list 7 things about me, and send it on to 7 bloggers.


7 things about me:

1. I love to spend time with my family
2. I love to craft
3. I love to travel
4. I have a love hate relationship with my computer
5. I love to garden
6. I have only been blogging for about a month now
7. I am training for a marathon (crazy I know)


Here are the blogs of some wonderful crafters that I am passing this award to!
Congratulations to...







Thank you Debbie for the award!

3 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

Wow, Gwen - thank you so much! You are so sweet! :)

Edna Marie said...

Awww!!! thank you so very much I will post this to my sidebar with a link to your blog :)

Melissa said...

Hi Gwen, I have the Stinkin Cute blog award for you and others if you want it!